Alger Capital Appreciation’s seasoned team gives this strategy appeal at the right price, but excessive trading and a lower conviction in its approach warrant a downgrade of its Process rating. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings on its more-expensive share classes remain at or fall to Neutral from Bronze, while the two cheapest ones remain at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 60.67 / 1.74 %
- Total Assets 380.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 90%
Morningstar’s Analysis ALVOX
Will ALVOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.