Alger Capital Appreciation’s seasoned team gives this strategy appeal at the right price, but excessive trading and a lower conviction in its approach warrant a downgrade of its Process rating. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings on its more-expensive share classes remain at or fall to Neutral from Bronze, while the two cheapest ones remain at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.32 / 1.82 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 107%
Morningstar’s Analysis ACARX
Will ACARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.