Thrivent Large Cap Growth A’s parent firm and notable investment philosophy support this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.67 / 0.86 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 51%
Morningstar’s Analysis AAAGX
Will AAAGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.