The Market at 15:20 ET10-Year: Unchanged…2.12…EUR/USD: 1.1072USD/JPY: 1.1976
Treasury Market Stands Its Ground
- - MBA Mortgage Index for week ending 2/28: Actual 0.1%, prior -3.5%
- - February ADP Employment Change: Actual 212K, Briefing.com consensus 220K, prior 250K (revised from 213K)
- - Chicago Fed President Evans (FOMC voter): Thinks that Fed shouldn't raise rates until next year. "I see no compelling reason for us to be in a hurry to tighten financial conditions before [inflation reaches 2%]"
- - February ISM Services: Actual 56.9, Briefing.com consensus 56.5, prior 56.7
- - Fed's Beige Book for March (14:00 ET)