- Last Close 161.086
- Sector Industrials
- Industry Specialty Industrial Machinery
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Day Range 158.85 – 162.75
- Year Range 107.00 – 176.57
- Market Cap 90.0655 Bil
- Volume / Avg 325.0 / 1,031.5
- Price / Sales 2.69
- Price / Book 3.16
- Forward Div Yield 1.95%
- Trailing Div Yield 1.80%
Morningstar‘s Stock Analysis SBGSF
Morningstar Quantitative ratings for equities (denoted on this page by) are generated using an algorithm that compares companies that are not under analyst coverage to peer companies that do receive analyst-driven ratings. Companies withratings are not formally covered by a Morningstar analyst, but are statistically matched to analyst-rated companies, allowing our models to calculate a quantitative moat, fair value, and uncertainty rating. Click here for more on how to use these ratings.
Company Profile SBGSF
France-based Schneider Electric is a leading global supplier to industrial, utility, data center, and energy customers. The company's products span from ground-level equipment to top-level analytics and execution software. Roughly 75% of its revenue comes from its low- and medium-voltage, while revenue from its automation division drives the remaining 25%. The company is the number-two and number-four supplier, respectively, in discrete (for example, manufacturing) and process (for example, fluid processing) automation. However, it holds the leading position in process safety systems.At the group level, software and services contribute about 18% of sales, integrated systems another 23%, and individual products (components and equipment) the final 59%.
Rueil Malmaison, F-92506, FRA
Related Articles SBGSF
FAQs for Schneider Electric SE Stock
Yes. SBGSF has a forward dividend yield of 1.95%.
SBGSF’s full dividends and stock split history
on the Dividend tab.
Dividend yield allows investors, particularly those interested in dividend-paying stocks, to compare the relationship between a stock’s price and how it rewards stockholders through dividends. The formula for calculating dividend yield is to divide the annual dividend paid per share by the stock price.
Learn more about dividend yield.
SBGSF’s market cap is 90.07 Bil.
Market capitalization is calculated by taking a company’s share price and multiplying it by the total number of shares. It’s often used to measure a company’s size. In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies.
Learn more about market capitalization.
SBGSF’s stock style is Large Core.
Style is an investment factor that has a meaningful impact on investment risk and returns. Style is calculated by combining value and growth scores, which are first individually calculated.
High-growth stocks tend to represent the technology, healthcare, and communications sectors. They rarely distribute dividends to shareholders, opting for reinvestment in their businesses. More value-oriented stocks tend to represent financial services, utilities, and energy stocks. These are established companies that reliably pay dividends.
Learn more about style.
SBGSF’s price/sales is 2.69.
Price/sales represents the amount an investor is willing to pay for a dollar generated from a particular company’s sales or revenues.
SBGSF’s price/forward earnings is 18.98.
Forward P/E gives some indication of how cheap or expensive a stock is compared with consensus earnings estimates. The lower the Forward P/E, the cheaper the stock.
SBGSF’s price/book is 3.16.
Price/book ratio can tell investors approximately how much they’re paying for a company’s assets, based on historical, rather than current, valuations. Historical valuations generally do not reflect a company’s current market value. Value investors frequently look for companies that have low price/book ratios.
See SBGSF’s valuation ratios compared to the Market Index.
SBGSF’s beta can be found in Trading Information at the top of this page.
A stock’s beta measures how closely tied its price movements have been to the performance of the overall market.
Compare SBGSF’s historical performance against its industry peers and the overall market.