Skip to Content

Carrefour ADR CRRFY Stock Quote

| Rating as of


Market Open

| Currency in USD

  • Last Close 3.40
  • Sector Consumer Defensive
  • Industry Grocery Stores
  • Investment Style Large Blend
  • Day Range 3.40  –  3.44
  • Year Range 2.72  –  4.21
  • Market Cap 12.2088 Bil
  • Volume / Avg 216,601.0 /  140,640.8
  • Price / Sales 0.14
  • Price / Book 0.99
  • Forward Div Yield 3.14%
  • Trailing Div Yield 3.53%

Morningstar‘s Stock Analysis CRRFY

Currency in
Is it the right time to buy or sell?
Is it the right time to buy or sell?

1-Star Price


5-Star Price


Economic Moat


About Quantitative Ratings

Morningstar Quantitative ratings for equities (denoted on this page by) are generated using an algorithm that compares companies that are not under analyst coverage to peer companies that do receive analyst-driven ratings. Companies withratings are not formally covered by a Morningstar analyst, but are statistically matched to analyst-rated companies, allowing our models to calculate a quantitative moat, fair value, and uncertainty rating. Click here for more on how to use these ratings.

Unlock Our Full Analysis With Morningstar Investor

Key Statistics CRRFY

Company Profile CRRFY

Business Description

Carrefour is a multiformat retailer with operations in more than 30 countries, with tens of thousands of shops globally, over 1,000 drive-thru locations, and about 340,000 employees. Although hypermarkets still account for the bulk of sales in France, the company, founded in 1959, is expanding away from its initial large hypermarket style. Due to its emphasis on creating smaller stores, its exposure to the nonfood sector has decreased. Approximately 73% of sales are generated in Europe, and the rest in Latin America (27%).

93 Avenue de Paris, Massy Cedex
Paris, 91300, FRA
Industry Grocery Stores
Employees 334,640

Competitors & Peers CRRFY

Morningstar analysts hand-select direct competitors or comparable companies to provide context on the strength and durability of CRRFY’s competitive advantage.

Carrefour ADR


Walmart Inc


Tesco PLC


Casino Guichard-Perrachon SA

+$0.02 (0.50%) +$0.06 (0.04%) +$0.70 (0.26%) −$0.06 (3.83%)
Market Cap
12.21 Bil439.32 Bil1.92 Tril149.49 Mil
Grocery Stores Discount Stores Grocery Stores Grocery Stores
Consumer Defensive
Consumer Defensive
Consumer Defensive
Consumer Defensive

* Trading data in this section is delayed by at least 15 minutes.

FAQs for Carrefour ADR Stock

Yes. CRRFY has a forward dividend yield of 3.55%. See CRRFY’s full dividends and stock split history on the Dividend tab.
Dividend yield allows investors, particularly those interested in dividend-paying stocks, to compare the relationship between a stock’s price and how it rewards stockholders through dividends. The formula for calculating dividend yield is to divide the annual dividend paid per share by the stock price.

Learn more about dividend yield.

CRRFY’s market cap is 12.21 Bil.
Market capitalization is calculated by taking a company’s share price and multiplying it by the total number of shares. It’s often used to measure a company’s size. In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies.

Learn more about market capitalization.

CRRFY’s stock style is Large Core.
Style is an investment factor that has a meaningful impact on investment risk and returns. Style is calculated by combining value and growth scores, which are first individually calculated.

High-growth stocks tend to represent the technology, healthcare, and communications sectors. They rarely distribute dividends to shareholders, opting for reinvestment in their businesses. More value-oriented stocks tend to represent financial services, utilities, and energy stocks. These are established companies that reliably pay dividends.

Learn more about style.

CRRFY’s price/sales is 0.14.
Price/sales represents the amount an investor is willing to pay for a dollar generated from a particular company’s sales or revenues.

CRRFY’s price/forward earnings is 9.79.
Forward P/E gives some indication of how cheap or expensive a stock is compared with consensus earnings estimates. The lower the Forward P/E, the cheaper the stock.

CRRFY’s price/book is 0.99.
Price/book ratio can tell investors approximately how much they’re paying for a company’s assets, based on historical, rather than current, valuations. Historical valuations generally do not reflect a company’s current market value. Value investors frequently look for companies that have low price/book ratios.

See CRRFY’s valuation ratios compared to the Market Index.

CRRFY’s beta can be found in Trading Information at the top of this page.
A stock’s beta measures how closely tied its price movements have been to the performance of the overall market.

Compare CRRFY’s historical performance against its industry peers and the overall market.