Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF combines exposure to the entirety of the investable U.S. equity market with low turnover and a miniscule price. All of its share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, except for its pricier investor share class, which is rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 97.33 / 1.43 %
- Total Assets 271.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.58%
- Turnover 3%
Morningstar’s Analysis VTSAX
Will VTSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Feb 28, 2023
- Equity Holdings 3941
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 7
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 21.3
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD