Vanguard Large-Cap ETF combines a broadly diversified portfolio of U.S. large-cap stocks with low turnover and a miniscule price, providing it with a durable edge over its Morningstar Category peers. All its share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, except for its pricier investor share class, which is rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 105.43 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 39.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.55%
- Turnover 3%
Morningstar’s Analysis VLCAX
Will VLCAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 540
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 30.4
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD