Vanguard Institutional Total Stock Market Index Fund provides a broadly diversified, low-turnover portfolio spanning the entirety of the investable entire U.S. equity market for a rock-bottom fee. These characteristics make it tough to beat and earn both of its share classesa Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 71.48 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 25.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.63%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis VITPX
Will VITPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.