Vanguard Growth Index provides a market-cap-weighted portfolio of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the U.S. market. Concentration presents some risks, but its low turnover, tight tracking, and razor-thin expense ratio make this one of the best large-growth funds available.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 143.33 / 1.50 %
- Total Assets 91.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.59%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis VIGAX
Will VIGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 235
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 52.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD