An incline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Vanguard Global Capital Cycles Investor's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.35 / 1.28 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.27%
- Turnover 57%
Morningstar’s Analysis VGPMX
Will VGPMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.