Efficient asset allocation, superior indexing, and incremental enhancements to the underlying procedures drive Vanguard Balanced Index’s Process rating to Above Average from Average. With rock-bottom fees and robust contributing groups, all share classes earn a renewed Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 41.92 / 0.66 %
- Total Assets 49.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 1.70%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis VBINX
Will VBINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.