An evolving set of managers continues to implement John Hancock U.S. Global Leaders Growth's strong, multifaceted approach. Its cheapest share classes earn Morningstar Medalist Ratings of Bronze, while its pricier shares receive Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 59.19 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.130%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis USGLX
Will USGLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 28
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 46.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD