Weakness in USAA Sustainable World's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.40 / 1.17 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.37%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis USAWX
Will USAWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.