The team at Rothschild & Co. has plied an approach emphasizing stock selection for about two years now at Transamerica Large Cap Value, with encouraging results. The fund’s cheaper share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, with pricier shares rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.76 / 0.47 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.23%
- Turnover 26%
Morningstar’s Analysis TWQZX
Will TWQZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.