Impressive lead managers and a stable supporting cast earn American Century Ultra’s cheapest share classes a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while the more expensive come in at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 42.72 / 1.47 %
- Total Assets 15.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.930%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis TWCCX
Will TWCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.