A decline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Thrivent Municipal Bond S's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Silver. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.34 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.19%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis TMBIX
Will TMBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.