Thrivent Moderately Agrsv Allocation A’s strong process and parent firm underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.22 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 3.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.95%
- Turnover 62%
Morningstar’s Analysis TMAAX
Will TMAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.