TIAA-CREF High-Yield Inst’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.46 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 2.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.67%
- Effective Duration 4.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TIHYX
Will TIHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.