TIAA-CREF Bond benefits from an experienced lead manager, a robust value-driven process, and a strong investment team that has only grown. The Institutional share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while the more-expensive share classes are rated Bronze. The W share class, which does not charge a fee, is not rated.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.23 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 9.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.01%
- Effective Duration 6.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TIBDX
Will TIBDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.