Templeton Developing Markets C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.19 / 1.62 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.130%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.57%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis TDMTX
Will TDMTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.