Strength in Thrivent Moderately Cnsrv Allocation A’s Parent Pillar and People Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.86 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.87%
- Turnover 140%
Morningstar’s Analysis TCAAX
Will TCAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.