Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for TIAA-CREF Bond Index Premier to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.80 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 20.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.220%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.35%
- Effective Duration 6.19 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TBIPX
Will TBIPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.