A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for TIAA-CREF Bond Index Retail to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.80 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 20.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Effective Duration 6.19 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TBILX
Will TBILX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.