SGI Global Equity I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 33.93 / 1.19 %
- Total Assets 132.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.840%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.94%
- Turnover 87%
Morningstar’s Analysis SGLIX
Will SGLIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.