Virtus Seix Floating Rate High Income’s experienced team’s consistent execution of its research driven process can more than hold its ground amid heavy outflows and high volatility. The fund earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for the cheapest share class and Neutral for its more-expensive share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.92 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.22%
- Effective Duration 0.50 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SFRAX
Will SFRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.