A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Virtus Zevenbergen Innovative Gr Stk A's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 29.78 / 0.96 %
- Total Assets 399.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 53%
Morningstar’s Analysis SAGAX
Will SAGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.