T. Rowe Price Balanced benefits from a large multi-asset team, an attractive lineup of underlying strategies, and relatively low fees. Because of an upgrade of the People rating to High, both of the fund’s share classes now earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, an upgrade from their previous Silvers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.50 / 0.86 %
- Total Assets 4.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.92%
- Turnover 92%
Morningstar’s Analysis RPBAX
Will RPBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.