A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Principal Large Cap S&P 500 Index J's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.36 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 5.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.370%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.28%
- Turnover 4%
Morningstar’s Analysis PSPJX
Will PSPJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.