Weak recent performance has dented Invesco Oppenheimer International Growth’s record, but over their lengthy tenures its managers have established a sound strategy that generally outperforms over time. It retains Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze for all share classes except the C shares, which receive a Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 33.49 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 7.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis OIGCX
Will OIGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.