A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Optimum Large Cap Growth C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.52 / 2.04 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis OCLGX
Will OCLGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.