Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Nuveen Dividend Growth C to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 51.29 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.36%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis NSBCX
Will NSBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.