Despite its recent struggles, Neuberger Berman Multi-Cap Opportunities remains a solid fund with numerous positive features. The fund still earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for the institutional shares, Bronze for the A shares, and Neutral for the pricier C shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.69 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 274.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.820%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.30%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis NMULX
Will NMULX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.