A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Nuveen MI Municipal Bond I to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.73 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 302.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.28%
- Effective Duration 7.83 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NMMIX
Will NMMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.