Neuberger Berman Focus Inst's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.81 / 1.04 %
- Total Assets 608.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Turnover 176%
Morningstar’s Analysis NFALX
Will NFALX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.