Neuberger Berman Focus A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.11 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 612.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 176%
Morningstar’s Analysis NFAAX
Will NFAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.