A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Nuveen CA Municipal Bond I to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.29 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.18%
- Effective Duration 8.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NCSPX
Will NCSPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.