After leadership turnover and an initial period of marginal process tweaks, Nuveen High Yield Income’s profile slightly shifted and may be undergoing another recalibration phase. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for most share classes and a Negative for its most expensive.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.28 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 479.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.45%
- Effective Duration 3.64 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NCOIX
Will NCOIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.