Nuveen CA High Yield Municipal Bond A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.38 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.62%
- Effective Duration 14.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NCHAX
Will NCHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.