The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit MassMutual Disciplined Gr A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.61 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 163.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 60%
Morningstar’s Analysis MPGAX
Will MPGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.