Mainstay Winslow Large Cap Growth’s management roster has some seasoned members, but the capabilities of its investment team and its unremarkable approach do not otherwise stand out. The strategy receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share classes, while its pricier B and C shares are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.97 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 12.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.13%
- Turnover 77%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLAIX
Will MLAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 42
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 45.6
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD