Mainstay Winslow Large Cap Growth has some strengths, but it’s not a clear enduring offering in the ultracompetitive large-growth arena. The strategy continues to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral for most share classes, while the expensive B and C shares warrant Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.66 / 1.97 %
- Total Assets 11.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 77%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLACX
Will MLACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.