Mainstay Winslow Large Cap Growth’s management roster has some seasoned members, but the capabilities of its investment team and its unremarkable approach do not otherwise stand out. The strategy receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share classes, while its pricier B and C shares are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.59 / 1.18 %
- Total Assets 12.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 15,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 77%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLAAX
Will MLAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 42
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 48.3
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD