Morgan Stanley Inst Global Insgt A’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.80 / 2.80 %
- Total Assets 89.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.320%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 112%
Morningstar’s Analysis MIGPX
Will MIGPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.