MM S&P 500® Index Adm’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.49 / 1.50 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.460%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.26%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis MIEYX
Will MIEYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.