MFS International New Discovery remains an attractive foreign small/mid-cap vehicle for the long haul. Its three cheapest share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver; the A and R3 share classes are downgraded to Bronze from Silver owing to changes in the competitive landscape in its Morningstar Category peer group; and its four priciest share classes stay at Bronze. The strategy remains closed to most new investors.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 29.44 / 0.98 %
- Total Assets 6.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.46%
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis MIDHX
Will MIDHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.