Morgan Stanley Inst Intl Advtg A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.04 / 0.00
- Total Assets 3.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis MFAPX
Will MFAPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.