Lead manager Lawrence Kemp’s pending retirement is a loss, but confidence in his successor, Phil Ruvinsky, maintains this strategy’s Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its two cheaper share classes, while more expensive ones stay at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.94 / 2.92 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 53%
Morningstar’s Analysis MDFOX
Will MDFOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.