A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Blue Chip Growth R5 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.61 / 1.79 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.33%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis MBCSX
Will MBCSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.