A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Blue Chip Growth R3 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.37 / 1.78 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis MBCNX
Will MBCNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.